It's Official... (1 Viewer)

My point is that just spending money on name players just for the sake of looking aggressive is foolish. The Redskins are one of the teams that has a history of doing that. They have no plan, no direction. They aren't building anything. Maybe this year they're taking a different approach, but in the past they just impulsively spend just to look sexy. They do it with coaches and players. No continuity.

The Saints appear to be trying to actually put something together. Time will tell if they succeed, but I think they really have a plan and are sticking to it. I'm willing to be patient.

Concur, +1.

Being here in the northern virginia area, I see and hear a lot about Mr. Daniel "Chainsaw" Snyder and what he does year-after-year to the Redskins. Hilarious, and sad, all at the same time. The local media desparately tries to explain away his meddlesome madness every year and this year promises to be a doozy. Plus, the Saints are coming to town to play the Deadskins, I can't wait for that.

And yes, I feel the Front Office is building towards an improved defense with these sigings so far. Isn't that what we all want them to do?

It wouldn't have happened if the FO hadn't told us that they would be 'aggressive in free agency.'

Seriously, why **** with us like that?

And I thought this was about FA? Vilma was not in FA.

Man what do you want them to do overspend just so the guy comes here. They have been agressive. They have brought people in.
Vilma does count.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom