It's Payback Time (1 Viewer)

New Orleans Rob

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
for that so called home game at Giants stadium last year. The Giants had an unfair advantage last year by getting an extra home game which helped them get into the playoffs. Lets knock them out of the playoffs this year and get a little revenge. :gosaints:

I think they should give us the game back in the dome.
It would only be the right thing to do after last year.

What is the NFL policy on out of division games and who gets the home venue?

I know last year was an anomoly, but how did we end up in Greenbay 2 years in a row?

It is what is is. No, wait. It WAS what it WAS. It's the past that cannot be done over. Let it geaux.

The only thing we can do different this time is whup up on the Giants fans instead of them ganging up on us. Let's not stoop down to their level (last years level), but we can be louder than them and make them non existent.

What is the NFL policy on out of division games and who gets the home venue?

I know last year was an anomoly, but how did we end up in Greenbay 2 years in a row?

Just a quirk in the pre-determined schedule:

saintsscheduleig6.png

You see, last season was the year we played all of the NFC North and it was determined that GB and Minnesota were the teams we faced on the road, which is the opposite of 2002 and 2008 when we play them again. We play the NFC North team that finishes in the same spot on the road this year and next, so we had GB this year and Chicago next year on the road, this is the opposite of 03 and 04 when we played the NFC North team at home.

Just a quirk in the pre-determined schedule:

saintsscheduleig6.png

You see, last season was the year we played all of the NFC North and it was determined that GB and Minnesota were the teams we faced on the road, which is the opposite of 2002 and 2008 when we play them again. We play the NFC North team that finishes in the same spot on the road this year and next, so we had GB this year and Chicago next year on the road, this is the opposite of 03 and 04 when we played the NFC North team at home.

Ah thanks.. just wondering how that all worked. I knew we played certain division teams each year, but the back to back in GB I wasn't too sure about.

thanks

I just want them to feel the same agony and frustration we felt last year. They had no sympathy for us and we should have no mercy for them.

Run It Up!

:bier: :efootball:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom