It's Peyton (1 Viewer)

I'm not saying Payton isn't still a great coach. But this idea that everything is the QBs fault is stupid. Payton will get it together eventually. He's proven that he can do it. But The problems off the first two games is more of a coaching issue than anything else.

The best way to get a lot of responses to a thread is to misspell something. You'll get three pages of jerk offs ridiculing you but not adding to the discussion.

Yeah I called you jerk offs.

It's no one's fault but yours that after more than a decade you don't know how to spell the head coach's name AND THEN don't go back to edit it.

It's no one's fault but yours that after more than a decade you don't know how to spell the head coach's name AND THEN don't go back to edit it.
Why edit it? The first page is all about it the misspell. For some reason I had it in my that it was Peyton even though I've written his name correctly thousands of times. I do the same to Manning sometimes. I don't mind poking fun but at least address the subject of the post or you're being just being a malignant troll.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom