It's probably too late in the season to fire the special teams coach (1 Viewer)

Saint Kamara

Formerly SaintSproles and SaintReggie
Reaction score
Gotta love Payton FINALLY getting upset about the second (and actually 3rd) straight onside kick being recovered.

Not sure what you're getting upset with now, it's too late. You could have fired the special teams coach several weeks back when you saw the writing on the wall.

Good luck with all that in the playoffs Sean.

I am EXTREMELY disappointed in our ST's onside kick coverage. It makes ZERO sense. SOMETHING has to change.

You can't blame it all on Rizzi this falls on the players...

what where those attempts even? No one blocked Oluokan on the last one.. and AK had a chance at the first two but just decided to not dive and go after it. Business decision? It put the Defense back on the field when they should not have been.

You can't blame it all on Rizzi this falls on the players...

what where those attempts even? No one blocked Oluokan on the last one.. and AK had a chance at the first two but just decided to not dive and go after it. Business decision? It put the Defense back on the field when they should not have been.
I think Thomas did it on the last one. The obvious reluctance by Kamara to go after the ball left me speechless.
I’m hoping I am mistaken but those kicks certainly looked like sheer lack of effort on our guys.

I think Thomas did it on the last one. The obvious reluctance by Kamara to go after the ball left me speechless.
I’m hoping I am mistaken but those kicks certainly looked like sheer lack of effort on our guys.
No that's lack of execution, especially the second one. I mean seriously what was that?

Didn’t he fire Banta in tge off season?

It's not late. Didn't we lose two onsides against Chicago? That makes four lost ( not counting the one reversed by penalty). The ST coach shouldn't even get on the team plane. Ridiculous!

I wouldn't pay for his Uber Pool back to the team hotel.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom