Its Seasons like these... (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
That make our Super Bowl Season even more special. We had leaders on that team! Scott Fujita, Pierre Thomas, Jonathan Vilma, Roman Harper, Jabari Greer. Stats just don't say enough. The emotion these men played with and character just cannot be topped. I will forever credit these men with why we went all the way. There are so many others. But that is the locker room we need to build. I am forever grateful for those true leaders. I think we have many strengths but very few true leaders. We have not recovered from losing some of these guys.

That make our Super Bowl Season even more special. We had leaders on that team! Scott Fujita, Pierre Thomas, Jonathan Vilma, Roman Harper, Jabari Greer. Stats just don't say enough. The emotion these men played with and character just cannot be topped. I will forever credit these men with why we went all the way. There are so many others. But that is the locker room we need to build. I am forever grateful for those true leaders. I think we have many strengths but very few true leaders. We have not recovered from losing some of these guys.
While I will always love that team, it was probably the 4th or 5th most talented team in the Payton era. That’s the most frustrating thing about the last 10 years, we should’ve been the Patriots 2.0.

Guys, this team played without its leading receiver all year, it’s HOF QB for five weeks then he played injured, got two more weapons hurt late in the year, Taquan and Murray, lost a great cover LB late in Kwon, had multiple injuries on the OL during the year and went 13-5 with division crown and were driving to go up two scores in 3rd quarter in Divisional round. I’d say these guys showed a lot of character and had a successful year, which was very enjoyable for its fans.

Guys, this team played without its leading receiver all year, it’s HOF QB for five weeks then he played injured, got two more weapons hurt late in the year, Taquan and Murray, lost a great cover LB late in Kwon, had multiple injuries on the OL during the year and went 13-5 with division crown and were driving to go up two scores in 3rd quarter in Divisional round. I’d say these guys showed a lot of character and had a successful year, which was very enjoyable for its fans.

This team has been built to win post Brees and people acting like it's over is killing me, are we Saints fans or Brees fans it's an end of an era for a player not a TEAM/Organization, we have planned for his departure and have a talented guy to get around in Winston and a draft ahead to add more pieces to an already talented roster.

The saddest part is that we wasted Drew’s prime years with historically bad defenses, and by the time we finally put a good defense together, Drew was in decline. He definitely deserved to win 1 or 2 more, but at least he brought us a championship.

Attacking your qb prior to season starting I wouldn't classify in the true leadership category.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom