It's seem like we always have the worst luck against Baltimore. (1 Viewer)

Taker597

Hall-of-Famer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
How do you get more injured over a bye week!?

Literally have no hope now. Just feels cursed against them. Brees pick 6s. Phantom PI calls on uncatchable balls. Run D will open up like red sea for Moses. Whatever. Let's just stay healthy at this point and get this horrible game over with... I hate the AFC North and how poorly we struggle with them.

Literally have no hope now. Just feels cursed against them. Brees pick 6s. Phantom PI calls on uncatchable balls. Run D will open up like red sea for Moses. Whatever. Let's just stay healthy at this point and get this horrible game over with... I hate the AFC North and how poorly we struggle with them.

Holy overreaction Moses

I hope that's a lot of sarcasm. We are still showing up. We are always in the game with our offense. These are the kind of games where we find out what we are made of. Good teams find a way.

Wow. This was ....um...what I'd classify as a strong overreaction.

Take a break bro...lol

Everyone's got injuries. They are going to be missing a starting Guard and their best CB. Crap happens. Missing Peat is far from the worst possible setup for this game.

Whoa my dude... don't get your panties in an uproar.

Did you forget we have a HOF QB at center and 2 RBs who can slip tackles and reduce the pass rush?? Its not like we are unprepared for them.

Always better to quit before things even get started.

Hopefully, our speesters will be able to exploit their injury at cornerback.

Last edited:
Have some faith don't bail at the first sign of a daunting challenge. It's not like we are going to be beat into submission. If you do that with one game then you may as well have that attitude for the next five weeks because it doesn't get any easier.

Hopefully warford plays, but if not, I'm mildly confident in leribeus and clapp filling in for a week.

112-Revenge-Reversing-Gris-Gris-Bags-Mojo-Bags.jpgScreenshot_20181019-162751.png

Not sure how everyone forgets that these injuries didn’t happen in the bye week, they just didn’t have to report them during the bye week because we had no game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom