Its snowing in hell right now..... (1 Viewer)

Not sure how much of a miracle that was. That was an extremely well coached football team with some serious talent on it's respective lines and a heck of a RB/FB tandem.

Thanks Hammernails, thanks for getting us the extra boost in our armor, I can almost guaratee you the screams of joy you hear in Auburn, alabama is one Tommy Tuberville jumping up and down on his desk as I am doing right now in my computer room at the moment.
War Eagle, Go Saints, its all good baby.
If we win this Saturday, and taken that Ohio State/Michigan will roll out each other, Auburn stands a good chance of running the gauntlet hammer.
Auburn as the MNC champ, thats sound good to me, right now that is.

Boy what a night, good luck to your boys in rutgers Hammer, you deserve to celebrate.

BCS is a dud, and was proven as such tonight.

Not sure how much of a miracle that was. That was an extremely well coached football team with some serious talent on it's respective lines and a heck of a RB/FB tandem.

LSSpam.... I live right down the road from the stadium... I follow them every year..... they are (were) the worst team in the WORLD just a few short seasons ago....now they are 9-0 and just beat the #3 team in the nation.... I would call the turn around a miricle..

LSSpam.... I live right down the road from the stadium... I follow them every year..... they are (were) the worst team in the WORLD just a few short seasons ago....now they are 9-0 and just beat the #3 team in the nation.... I would call the turn around a miricle..

:dunno: Seemed like good coaching to me, but what I know, I follow the 3-13 to 6-2 Saints as well.

Thanks Hammernails, thanks for getting us the extra boost in our armor, I can almost guaratee you the screams of joy you hear in Auburn, alabama is one Tommy Tuberville jumping up and down on his desk as I am doing right now in my computer room at the moment.
If we win this Saturday, and taken that Ohio State/Michigan will roll out each other, Auburn stands a good chance of running the gauntlet hammer.

Boy what a night, good luck to your boys in rutgers Hammer, you deserve to celebrate.

What is funny is Louisville & Bosie st are my two other favorite college teams.... too bad RU couldnt have beaten Miami or FSU tonight... I was a little sad to see Brohm take the loss....

Auburn still needs a lot of help buddy don't celebrate too much.....Personally I'd rather see Auburn represent then Florida, not because I don't like them(which I really don't too much, I hate the spread offense) I just think Auburn has the best D and will represent us right and not lay an egg, like I think Florida will if they go...plus they're very similar to LSU and a typical SEC west team, great runners, great defense, very physical smash mouth team....I always pull for SEC West teams...........

hey hammer, how bout them scarlet knights?!?!!?!? :)

too bad i dont live in NJ no more to party for the nights....i only lived like a half hour from RU.

hey hammer, how bout them scarlet knights?!?!!?!? :)

too bad i dont live in NJ no more to party for the nights....i only lived like a half hour from RU.

Ditto....I used to do some recruiting for Prudential at Rutgers all the time. Glad to see them turn their football program around so dramatically. They were BAD for so long!

With both Texas and Florida being ahead of Auburn in the BCS, it'll be real hard for Auburn to move ahead of them. If for some reason both Texas and Florida get upset in the last couple of games, I honestly see the trio of Cal/USC/Notre Dame having a good chance of jumping Auburn due to the power of their schedule based on their last few games...maybe not so much Notre Dame...but USC has a strong chance. However, nothing will be decided until the OSU/Michigan game...In fact, I've even heard talk of if the game is close, th loser could still be in 2nd place in the BCS, due to other teams already having a loss too. Who knows though.

rutgers all the way to the national championship, they might get ......., but i wanna see them play ohio st

I was so engrossed with the fans swamping the field.. It's like I was there...

The energy came thought the TV... Words really can't exspress it...

Joe

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom