Its such a great feeling when analysts start.... (1 Viewer)

Frank The Rat

VIP Contributor
Reaction score
talking about another teams upcoming schedule being brutal and they include the Saints as a tough team to beat. The first time I saw that I was so proud of the guys because they have worked hard for it and deserved getting that respect. Looking forward to another good game and going 4-0 in the dome. I won't be able to go to this one so those that are going defend the dome with pride. Make it loud!!!

I'll say this. If we go 4-0 in the Dome after Sunday, I'll be a believer that we might go 8-0 at home this year. What a time that would be!

haha that really is awesome!

Back in the days of the Dome Patrol, we expected to go undefeated at home. I think we are back to that form again.

Back in the days of the Dome Patrol, we expected to go undefeated at home. I think we are back to that form again.

i do say so as well..

This saints team seems to feed off fans energy, and now that they know they can actually control the crowd it's as though they know each home game belongs to them.

I also like the way S. Payton Coaches the Audience as well, telling them when to shut up and when to make noise, and some players don't even have to do much to get crowds into it, a few plays just rose 1 hand in the air and the crowd Burst to make enough noise that would make Decibles meters frown.

It's been a long time. It feels great getting some national respect after so many years of being a punch line. This is just the beginning.

i must agree, times are good! Hearing how opinions have changed brings a big blackngold smile to my face (i think i may need to start brushing more often)

yeah i got fed up a long time ago with all those highlights of other teams running wild on us.

I always thought it was funny. No matter what team they'd be talking about they would use highlights of them playing the Saints to illustrate what they were talking about.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom