It's Taysom Time! Hill starting at QB Thursday. (1 Viewer)

He's not an NFL QB. Payton can't go back to Siemian after benching him so it's Hill the rest of the way?

At least he moved the ball down the field...this is most offense we've had all season...I'd rather see a guy throw 4 pucks than a guy go 3 and out 10 times...that's 10 turnovers are you guys getting that? A 3 and out is a turnover.

Edit: clown me and run, forgot this was the haters thread...I'll leave.

Yay for 3 and outs!

Last edited:
tbf i think he also gave us a spark tonight, we genuinely felt like we were in this game most of the night.
but some bad ref calls and bad throws towards the end has taken the sizzle out.

he certainly isnt a starting calibre QB. but as a part time weapon, he can get us a lof of first downs.

sign wisnton on a cheap contract. focus on the OFF on the draft. get taysom to buy into his role.
hopefully get some luck on the injury front in 2022 and who knows what this team can be.
Cheap contract??
Winston's value just increased

The game changed with the phantom penalty. TH7 threw 2 bad interceptions, no defending that. The pass to Stills, who's wasting a roster spot imo and the hit hand are what they are. This oline played like it was filled with backups. He had pressure on him from the edge on nearly every pass, it was ugly. If nothing else, Hill kept the game exciting and I still prefer him over Siemian. I think if you put Book in, it's going to look worse than Siemian. We're going to win some games down the stretch with Hill and we all know CSP is going to stick with him. Might as well buckle up

At least he moved the ball down the field...this is most offense we've had all season...I'd rather see a guy throw 4 pucks than a guy go 3 and out 10 times...that's 10 turnovers are you guys getting that? A 3 and out is a turnover.
Truth is they’re both just not good QBs and on top of that they’re playing with a depleted lineup.

Owl-sleep.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom