It's Taysom Time! Hill starting at QB Thursday. (1 Viewer)

The game changed with the phantom penalty. TH7 threw 2 bad interceptions, no defending that. The pass to Stills, who's wasting a roster spot imo and the hit hand are what they are. This oline played like it was filled with backups. He had pressure on him from the edge on nearly every pass, it was ugly. If nothing else, Hill kept the game exciting and I still prefer him over Siemian. I think if you put Book in, it's going to look worse than Siemian. We're going to win some games down the stretch with Hill and we all know CSP is going to stick with him. Might as well buckle up
Even Sean can't overlook 4 interceptions. We may soon see Book.

I sure did not see Payton yell at Taysom for throwing risky passes that ACTUALLY turned into interceptions
Theory time, it's because Sean isn't all that invested in TH's success. It's like your kids, the moment you stop yelling at them is the moment you've given up on them. Sean's coaching of JW was out of desire to get the most out of him...I even think at some point JW said that he wanted to be coached hard.

Absolutely LOVE our guys. Given all we were missing & the BS refs, we went down swinging. There’s only so much you can do when youre missing so many vital ingredients. I know we're beyond better than what we’ve all seen on the field over the last few weeks. Anyways, im really looking forward to the 22 draft.
They fought like hell today. No way you can discount the effort. Worst flag ever on a great block I have ever seen and I am approaching a bi centennial in age

So, you're blaming the play on a pedestrian wide receiver at the bottom of our depth chart for not making a circus catch that only elite WRs in this league would make, while admitting the pass shouldn't have been thrown into triple coverage? Okay. See your first post and re-evaluate.
Yeah, I am. Where did I say in my original post that Hill should not have thrown the ball. Go to the Gameday thread and I said multiple time that Hill made questionable throws. This was certainly one.

Fact is though, that he made the through and that the ball was catchable as it hit him in the hands giving him a chance to make a play.

Circus catch? Dallas had plenty of those. Where are our circus catches? Oh didn't think so. Lamb is a rookie. Coop is injured and recovering from COVID. Still made catches to keep the chains moving.

Am I blaming the loss on Stills missed catch or Williams HORRID lack of effort, nah. But they were contributing factors.

Theory time, it's because Sean isn't all that invested in TH's success. It's like your kids, the moment you stop yelling at them is the moment you've given up on them. Sean's coaching of JW was out of desire to get the most out of him...I even think at some point JW said that he wanted to be coached hard.
I like JW got no problem with him whatsoever, take the draft picks from this crap of a season, give the man a receiving target worth a damn, let Ireland do his thing and let's go back to war
you're almost 200?
Lol saying I am old was little exaggeration on my part but you get it

Yes I myself heard Winston say he likes to coached hard during games

Taysom is a gifted athlete and can be exciting to watch, but that was about as bad a half of passing as I’ve seen. If it was the finger, he should have been pulled.

A lot is wrong with this offense so I had low expectations, but a lot of those throws were just really bad.

Hope the finger isn’t too bad and he can rebound from this game.
The missed touchdown was the worst. Cannot miss that throw and expect to win - he is exciting to watch at times but too many missed opportunities, and killer turnovers too. The no touch on his passes really is aggravating to watch. Is he trying to remove the receivers arms from their bodies on the throws from 5 yds? So irritating.

Yup. When I stop barking at one of my players I have given up on them. Like when your wife stops asking why u came home late last night.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom