It's Taysom Time! Hill starting at QB Thursday. (2 Viewers)

this incentive deal does the team get paid back for the 4 ints? I would want nothing more for T.Hill to prove me wrong but this is what we should be expecting for the rest of the season.... who knows maybe this is a smokescreen from Payton to snatch up a QB he likes in the draft....

You lost your starting QB, just stop it!

At least he moved the ball down the field...this is most offense we've had all season...I'd rather see a guy throw 4 pucks than a guy go 3 and out 10 times...that's 10 turnovers are you guys getting that? A 3 and out is a turnover.

Edit: clown me and run, forgot this was the haters thread...I'll leave.

Yeah for 3 and outs!

Good lord. Most offense we had all season is 10 points until a garbage time TD?

I was wrong and now drunk. What a shirt show.

Ian Book I guess. Yay. Belch

No excuses. Had to see it to believe it.

Getting the boat and guns ready for the rest of the season.

Is Shane Falco available?
I imagine it was a rough go for you tonight....... Should we schedule a fishing trip next week? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Sucks because he did have some exciting plays tonight.

Yup, all play a factor. Donā€™t get me wrong, no QB should ever play a game where they realistically could have thrown 7 interceptions. But, thereā€™s a lot of factors playing a role here other than Hill simply isnā€™t a drop back passer
I think Taysom shut up a lot of people, and then he had no grip on the ball because of the injury.

Iā€™m hopeful he returns to form when he is healthy.

I'm going to put this one on injured offensive line, no AK, no MT and the finger. That said, you can't continue to throw dart throws on every single pass and not expect a bunch of underthrown balls, batted passes and picks when the defender is underneath. Hill has no touch on the ball. Everything is a zip with very little to no arc. It looks fantastic when he's able to fit it into tight coverage. It's horribly ugly when he needs to lead a receiver away from coverage or drop it over a defender.

You're literally making this narrative up. I haven't seen anyone on this board that hates Taysom. There are plenty that doubt his ability to be a good quarterback in this league, myself included, but if he steps on the field I'm rooting for him to be great. He's one of the most likeable guys on the team and easy to root for. Stop with the nonsense.
It will never stop. Good post.

Book's pre-draft scouting below average NFL arm strength.

Maybe after a 1 1/2 years of weight training he maybe able to compete in camp next year
Everybody's pre draft scouting report has a negative trait that don't effect the players performance in the long run. They questioned New England's Mac Jones QB's arm strength, their 8-4.

Last edited:
I think Taysom shut up a lot of people, and then he had no grip on the ball because of the injury.

Iā€™m hopeful he returns to form when he is healthy.
I'm really not trying to pile on the guy, but there was no point in tonight's game in which he "shut anyone up".

High energy, made some nice throws, made some exciting runs..... But also made sure to take a drive-killing sack, and although he had no fumbles, he had extra interceptions to make up for them...... most of them being due to poor decision-making.

That's not shutting anyone up, that's pretty much what we've seen from him in the past. It just wasn't as noticeable to some last year, because they really put stock into 3-1, despite the three wins coming over a garbage Atlanta team twice and Denver with their practice squad WR starting at QB.

Everybody's pre draft scouting report has a negative trait that don't effect the players performance in the long run. They questioned New England's Rookie QB's arm strength, their 8-4.
Start a rookie quarterback behind a bad offensive line with crap talent to throw to?

Good lord. Most offense we had all season is 10 points until a garbage time TD?
I said "moved the ball down the field". Let's poll the forum, does that read touchdowns or yards?

Fun fact, today was the most offensive yards the Saints put up all season...405 yards.

Yes, for those fact checkers, that matches the game against the Giants for the most all season.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom