It's time folks! Superdome= "NO-FLY ZONE" (1 Viewer)

Lee Newell

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
for the Jets. Alright ladies and gents. The time for prognosticating is over! It's time to kick some arse! I can't wait for this game. We can send a message to the rest of the league that missed the first memo: THE SAINTS ARE FOR REAL AND THE LEAGUE IS ON NOTICE! It's our time and we are long overdue for a championship! The Jets' secondary is banged up big time. I fully expect the Drew Crew to take full advantange of this fact. We know the Jets are going to bring a lot of pressure. I see the Saints rolling the pocket a lot to the right to help take care of Strief. He's going to need it. In the end, I just see that the Saints have too much for the Jets...........

Jets 14
Saints 31

for the Jets. Alright ladies and gents. The time for prognosticating is over! It's time to kick some arse! I can't wait for this game. We can send a message to the rest of the league that missed the first memo: THE SAINTS ARE FOR REAL AND THE LEAGUE IS ON NOTICE! It's our time and we are long overdue for a championship! The Jets' secondary is banged up big time. I fully expect the Drew Crew to take full advantange of this fact. We know the Jets are going to bring a lot of pressure. I see the Saints rolling the pocket a lot to the right to help take care of Strief. He's going to need it. In the end, I just see that the Saints have too much for the Jets...........

Jets 14
Saints 31

Nice! I'm diggin' the '' NO FLY ZONE '' ! WHO DAT!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom