It's time to face facts fellas. (1 Viewer)

dajmno

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
The Saints are underwater on their mortagage and Loomis and the front office are to blame.

They signed Brees at the 11th hour. Who does that? Sign your franchise QB and leader of your team at the last minute? Mindboggling. They repeatedly let our talent walk year after year. They sign mediocre free agents as replacments. They don't know how or when to release the dead weight (see the Pats). Their draft day decisions leave a lot to be desired. They never extend the contracts of the draft picks that do pan out - they simply let their original contracts expire.

There is a lot of blight around town and its going to take a few years to renew and restore. We'll be battling the Panthers for #3 in the division this year.

scott88

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
nobody that has signed big deals, except maybe Mike Wallace, has been worth the money they've been paid

saintbilly25

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
The Saints are underwater on their mortagage and Loomis and the front office are to blame.

The signed Brees at the 11th hour. Who does that? Sign your franchise QB and leader of your team at the last minute? Mindboggling. They repeatedly let our talent walk year after year. They sign mediocre free agents as replacments. They don't know how or when to release the dead weight (see the Pats). Their draft day decisions leave a lot to be desired. They never extend the contracts of the draft picks that do pan out - they simply let their original contracts expire.

There is a lot of blight around town and its going to take a few years to renew and restore. We'll be battling the Panthers for #3 in the division this year.
Did Loomis pee in your Cheerios or something man? Every time I see a post from you it is bashing him. He is a very good GM and I for one am very grateful to have him on our side.

SAINTS 12

WHO DAT !!!!
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
How many players have the Pats,Green Bay,49ers,Steelers,signed today the Same as the Saints...0.Winning and stable organzation win with 2nd-3rd-4th tier players.Just saying.

PS.I'm sure I left off a few teams

imnosaint

Beer Vendor
Reaction score
Wow, and on the first day of FA. I agree, we should give the ring to the Falcons....cuz they resigned some guys, and the '9ers got some guys older than me.

Keep the Faith, bro. In Loomis/Payton we trust.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom