It's time to forget Namdi (1 Viewer)

bigearl

Veteran
Reaction score
Anyone else feel like it's time to move on? He was impressed with his visit here, but can't decide where he wants to sign? I say we make it easy on him - tell him to get bent and let's go sign someone else who wants to be here. Dude's not the most coveted free agent in the league like he was a few years ago, but he sure is acting like it. I think he's a head case anyway. See ya...

Anyone else feel like it's time to move on? He was impressed with his visit here, but can't decide where he wants to sign? I say we make it easy on him - tell him to get bent and let's go sign someone else who wants to be here. Dude's not the most coveted free agent in the league like he was a few years ago, but he sure is acting like it. I think he's a head case anyway. See ya...

Folks are getting to emotional. This is a process and it won't happen overnight. Just chill out and let the process take course.

tumblr_lutup9ECTU1r09ng6o1_400.jpg

Im with you on that bruh...if he is torn between the to just go to San Fran. I wouldnt want a player who might want to be a Saint. Prolly can get a solid CB and DE. Just sign TP or Winnfield already and lets move on. Quite sure Loomis not gonna play tag to long. Draft is 30 days away.

Some of you really have zero patience. It's laughable how some of you act. This CB could be a game changer, but screw him lets sign a CB that can't cover or tackle

anyone remember how long the process was to get sharper signed?

<TABLE style="WIDTH: 522px; HEIGHT: 278px"><TBODY><TR><TD _dfr>
downloadjpg17.jpg
make up your mind
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Some of you really have zero patience. It's laughable how some of you act. This CB could be a game changer, but screw him lets sign a CB that can't cover or tackle
I green thumbed you because of your thought process.

However, I'm lukewarm on Nnamdi like some others.

I'm not stressing about the time he's taking to make his decision, but secretly I'm hoping for someone younger with more upside.
I won't hate the signing, but I admit that I'll be worried about it until he can prove his last couple of years were just a fluke.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom