It's time to forget Namdi (2 Viewers)

If I were the Saints, I would give Nnamdi until the night before the draft. If no word after that then draft a big corner or pick up an undrafted rookie or two.

What would be really funny is that when Nnamdi finally makes his decision that niether the Saints or 9ers are no longer interested. Then NA will really be screwed.

bigearl said:
Anyone else feel like it's time to move on? He was impressed with his visit here, but can't decide where he wants to sign? I say we make it easy on him - tell him to get bent and let's go sign someone else who wants to be here. Dude's not the most coveted free agent in the league like he was a few years ago, but he sure is acting like it. I think he's a head case anyway. See ya...

the front office has already moved on. do you really think loomis is sitting on pins and needle waiting for Nnamdi to sign? the offer was made and the interest expressed. the ball is in Nnamdi's court. meanwhile, his agent is trying his best to start a two way bidding war. so far that isn't going too well. if the niners are foolish enough to bite, Nnamdi is off to San Francisco. business is business.

Posted from Saintsreport.com App for Android

Big physical corner, can jam at the line, can tackle, playmaker. Take your time, just make it right here and before the draft.

Anyone else feel like it's time to move on? He was impressed with his visit here, but can't decide where he wants to sign? I say we make it easy on him - tell him to get bent and let's go sign someone else who wants to be here. Dude's not the most coveted free agent in the league like he was a few years ago, but he sure is acting like it. I think he's a head case anyway. See ya...

You certainly do read a lot into something for which you have no real evidence. Perhaps he is waiting to see if anyone will up their offer, which is his right, and what I would expect an intelligent person to do. Take off the black and gold glasses for a little while and look at him as a person and not a commodity. Or are you judging him to be what you already thought him to be and using this as your "evidence"?

Im ready to tell him to get bent also, i dont like the thought of him being that torn about it either your hearts in being here or it isnt , see ya
Nnamdi

Well, IMHO, Saints fans are year-round fans. 9ers fans don't notice anything till August. So, perhaps Saints fans just have a touch more heart and soul invested, thus impatience. We always want it done yesterday, and of course we want to be right, and hope to contribute to the organization in what little way we can from afar (cause we know they all read the board).

The guy is trying to choose between his hometown or his old coach on teams that both have a shot at the superbowl......geesh

Im with you on that bruh...if he is torn between the to just go to San Fran. I wouldnt want a player who might want to be a Saint. Prolly can get a solid CB and DE. Just sign TP or Winnfield already and lets move on. Quite sure Loomis not gonna play tag to long. Draft is 30 days away.

Im ready to tell him to get bent also, i dont like the thought of him being that torn about it either your hearts in being here or it isnt , see ya
Nnamdi

We have a lot of pressing needs, if the guy is taking this long, move on to the next one. I just want to make sure we aren't missing out on other guys that we could get if/when Namdi goes to SF.

Him stringing us out is exactly why I was against him in the first place. Hate to say it but he's a Prima Donna

Honestly....we've been had. So far, there are 3 FAs who came here (whom we were excited about) and left without signing a contract. It would have been nice to get Butler, Nandi or Porter. Now i'm hearing about Dwight Freeney. Who's next? Abraham or Osi??
I understand we do not have much cap room, so the draft is really our only hope. That's the price you pay when you have such a dynamic offense; the other side of the ball will take a hit. Unfortunately for us, our defense set a record for the most yards allowed in history.

ed-norton-closes-laptop.gif

I actually thought the "go get bent" angle was pretty funny.

My thinking is that usually there's a time-frame to make a decision. I'm thinking "you have until the end of the month". Based on reading all of the rumors and reports, I believe at this point that if everything's equal, Nnamdi chooses the 49ers. It appears the Saints are offering more money and have a lot of patience to win him over. If so, I get it. If it was a guy from New Orleans, we would easily accept him being "torn" because a guy's hometown heart comes into play. We have guys on the team now that are here b/c they took less money to play with the Saints. If he chooses to go with his heart, and play for the 49ers for less money, more power to him. We'll wish him well while we "party with the Lombardi". If he decides to go where his mind tells him he should, we'll celebrate with him when he gets his ring with the Saints.

He will either be a nickle or backup. Why all the emotion?

Yea.. If I'm the Saints my first thought would be, "I wonder how riled up we can make our fans by bringing in players we have no intentions on signing".. Man give it a rest, and back away from the computer for awhile

You heard about this conspiracy too? I heard from a janitor that Payton said that Benson said that the fans are ripe for a set-up and that they should pull a head fake by pretending to want to win while actually trying to sabotage another season. Goodell is the point man in this conspiracy as well.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom