It's time to forget Namdi (1 Viewer)

Some of you really have zero patience. It's laughable how some of you act. This CB could be a game changer, but screw him lets sign a CB that can't cover or tackle

Have bigger needs than Nambi. Better be trying to get a LT and a RT or we want hve our 100 million dollar QB. Then what kind of patience would all you guys hve. Make no since get a Bugatti and u tke it to 5min oil to get the oil changed. Just saying.....Either NA want to play fr the Saints or he dnt. Jusy that simple....Personally i cld care less. He not putting money in my pocket.

Im with you on that bruh...if he is torn between the to just go to San Fran. I wouldnt want a player who might want to be a Saint.

Because every player who has played for the Saints only wanted to play for our franchise.......

Drew Brees was more sold on Miami until they got cold feet

We have a lot of pressing needs, if the guy is taking this long, move on to the next one. I just want to make sure we aren't missing out on other guys that we could get if/when Namdi goes to SF.

Him stringing us out is exactly why I was against him in the first place. Hate to say it but he's a Prima Donna

I could careless if a player has us last on his list of teams he wants to play for, if he comes here and plays good ball I'll happily take him as part of the team.

Honestly....we've been had. So far, there are 3 FAs who came here (whom we were excited about) and left without signing a contract. It would have been nice to get Butler, Nandi or Porter. Now i'm hearing about Dwight Freeney. Who's next? Abraham or Osi??
I understand we do not have much cap room, so the draft is really our only hope. That's the price you pay when you have such a dynamic offense; the other side of the ball will take a hit. Unfortunately for us, our defense set a record for the most yards allowed in history.

Anyone else feel like it's time to move on? He was impressed with his visit here, but can't decide where he wants to sign? I say we make it easy on him - tell him to get bent and let's go sign someone else who wants to be here. Dude's not the most coveted free agent in the league like he was a few years ago, but he sure is acting like it. I think he's a head case anyway. See ya...

Not in the least. We need him and, quite frankly, there is little else to discuss right now. We are even discussing whether or not to discuss him!

I vote for passing on Namdi (or any other remaining FA, except maybe Harrison/cheap) and preserving the cap room to pad our account to sign Jimmy Graham long term. That said I wouldnt hate the Namdi signing as I think he is better out the gate than what we had last yr.

Honestly....we've been had. So far, there are 3 FAs who came here (whom we were excited about) and left without signing a contract. It would have been nice to get Butler, Nandi or Porter. Now i'm hearing about Dwight Freeney. Who's next? Abraham or Osi??
I understand we do not have much cap room, so the draft is really our only hope. That's the price you pay when you have such a dynamic offense; the other side of the ball will take a hit. Unfortunately for us, our defense set a record for the most yards allowed in history.

Yea.. If I'm the Saints my first thought would be, "I wonder how riled up we can make our fans by bringing in players we have no intentions on signing".. Man give it a rest, and back away from the computer for awhile

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom