It's time to talk about the elephant in the room... (1 Viewer)

Dood. I was as fat as I've ever been a month ago. This may be a good thing.

I actually considered purchasing size 40 pants. I would have lost that much by now anyway, but I'm looking for silver linings as I deplete my cash more quickly than if my wife was released in Saks with my amex for a month.
My problem is that I had just recently (in the last 6-8 months) lost a solid 25 pounds and was feeling great. It was accomplished mainly by modest & healthy eating and staying active. I thought that my body had adjusted to the new weight. But just as soon as my routine changed due to this 'sheltering', so did the numbers on the scale.
I was hoping that I'd never have to go back to those old belt holes again. :mecry:

My problem is that I had just recently (in the last 6-8 months) lost a solid 25 pounds and was feeling great. It was accomplished mainly by modest & healthy eating and staying active. I thought that my body had adjusted to the new weight. But just as soon as my routine changed due to this 'sheltering', so did the numbers on the scale.
I was hoping that I'd never have to go back to those old belt holes again. :mecry:
You wear a belt with your pajamas?

I got the Covid-19.

My wife is working out all day using crap around the house and the yard - it’s like she’s on the Rocky 4 Siberia workout with logs and shirt.

I just don’t have that kind of commitment.
That is good for you! ?. Exercise makes ladies horny. ?

Holding steady. Up a pound or two one day; down a pound or two the next.

Cut out alcohol (weeks ago, not related to the virus) and don't really take in that many calories (protein shake in the AM, no lunch, reasonably sensible dinner). Had been taking in way more carbs than usual, but the markets are catching up with protein options.

What weight I've managed to lose as far as adipose tissue has likely been offset by my inability to get a haircut. Might need to consider wearing a neck brace or Philadelphia collar soon , just to keep my chin up.

For now, I just need to get my sleep hours to a more regular schedule.

Tonight is my first night back to work after a 1 week layoff. Out of shape already. Apparently, we're going to work this week and then be off for 2 more. I'm going to have to do better for that stretch or I won't make it when I get back.

I am about 10 pounds down. There will be two types of people during this crisis. The one's that do nothing, but sit around and eat (one of my neighbors) and the one's that exercise (most of my other neighbors). There is a lot of walking and bicycle riding in my neighborhood going on. The one neighbor is drinking twice as much and not doing anything. They move from the inside chairs to the outside chairs. Every time we see them they have a glass of wine in their hands.

I am about 10 pounds down. There will be two types of people during this crisis. The one's that do nothing, but sit around and eat (one of my neighbors) and the one's that exercise (most of my other neighbors). There is a lot of walking and bicycle riding in my neighborhood going on. The one neighbor is drinking twice as much and not doing anything. They move from the inside chairs to the outside chairs. Every time we see them they have a glass of wine in their hands.
Perhaps this is the prelude to the next big health crisis. :scratch:
Since this pandemic is going to be here for quite a while longer, I really do need to shape up so that I won't ship out. :covri:

Lol I was the same. Giant top with a thin waist. Ladies loved it. Called it a V taper back when I was lifting. Ahh the good old days.
Well there's my problem...

I need to find some ladies to impress. :hmm:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom