It's time to talk about the elephant in the room... (1 Viewer)

I haven't really moved much in the weight department. Never been a big diet guy. Just eat what's on the table when I cook. Never was a heavy eater though. Rarely eat large portions. I've always been been in the 140 to 160 range. Probably 155 right now. I do walk outside and run with our dog every other day and do some light aerobics most days.

I've always been a bit of a homebody, so the stay at home and working from home doesn't bother me much. I kinda miss going into the office because I walked probably a mile and a half to 2 miles a day on my commute and breaks from work. I don't come close to that while working from home.

You have a pool right?
Best thing for knees and back might be aquacerize or whatever it’s called
Not quite the cardio benefit
But best exercise for joints

Moved in October. No more pool and I miss it. I did very much enjoy treading water for 20 minutes. It was great for my back and never left me limping. May have to put in a new one, but there's no real way to get the huge, old-fashioned one we had and that I miss. I guess I could swim in the bayou, but it's kind of gross compared to the pool.

My kid's new favorite past time to relieve boredom is to bake cookies, soooooo.......

Mine too. And, the 98# wife can eat them all day with crumbs falling out of her mouth while doing yoga for the 3rd time and running 5 miles. I am glad to not like sweets.
20200407_171608.jpg

Years ago, we moved to Niceville, FL for a while. We lived in a beautiful little condo on Boggy Bayou next to an elderly woman whose family owned Tisa's Restaurant. She used to bring me these cookies all the time. My wife liked them so much, Mrs. Tisa gave her the recipe and made her promise to never share or tell anyone.

Today is the first time I've ever mentioned it. the restaurant was bulldozed years ago so screw it.

Orange peal is the secret and almond extract.

Up almost 20 pounds since I went on vacation in early february :eek:

I am NOT home (im in alaska) and dont have access to anywhere to workout so am thinking about picking up Yoga from youtube.

My peloton is going to get used a ton whenever Im able to go back home as I need to drop this weight before I head back out to SE Asia for vacation in late august (hopefully)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom