It's time to talk about the elephant in the room... (1 Viewer)

I got the Covid-19.

My wife is working out all day using crap around the house and the yard - it’s like she’s on the Rocky 4 Siberia workout with logs and shirt.

I just don’t have that kind of commitment.

My wife is working out 3 times a day doing TV aerobics and yoga. She even busted out the antique VHS to watch crap I haven't seen in decades.

I've lost 10 pounds by eating cereal in the am and skipping lunch and happy hour on my usual routine. No lunch soda, no heavy lunch meals and early dinner seem to be a good thing.

Dood. I was as fat as I've ever been a month ago. This may be a good thing.

I actually considered purchasing size 40 pants. I would have lost that much by now anyway, but I'm looking for silver linings as I deplete my cash more quickly than if my wife was released in Saks with my amex for a month.

???
I am the elephant in the room.
Down to 180 while dying, now a rotund 220. Lol can’t wait to get back home to my land where I can walk about freely. Lord knows I need to.

Truth be told, I got on a scale a month ago and was 248#. I graduated high school at 212 with about 8% body fat, but the 18 year old me had a 50" chest and 32 sized pants that were loose on the wait so they'd fit on my legs. The 50 year old me was approaching true fatness and ought to be closer to 200 than 220 so I'll take it however I can get it.

Oddly my diet hasn’t changed much at all (and no place to get donuts ??)

I’ll do my morning tai chi on the dog walk and will walk to the grocery to get the things that aren’t delivered- but I would have walked that much on the regular

Truth be told, I got on a scale a month ago and was 248#. I graduated high school at 212 with about 8% body fat, but the 18 year old me had a 50" chest and 32 sized pants that were loose on the wait so they'd fit on my legs. The 50 year old me was approaching true fatness and ought to be closer to 200 than 220 so I'll take it however I can get it.

50 & 32?? Did you fall over a lot?

Oddly my diet hasn’t changed much at all (and no place to get donuts ??)

I’ll do my morning tai chi on the dog walk and will walk to the grocery to get the things that aren’t delivered- but I would have walked that much on the regular

I'm going to spend tomorrow morning raking pea gravel to replinish the driveway. I'll save a few bucks and perhaps continue on my path to being less of a fatass!20200410_162539.jpg

Down 8 pounds. I have a home gym and I’ve actually been eating healthier. We used to go out to lunch everyday at work and we would eat dinner out 3 times a week. Now I have to actually cook And bring lunch to work. So saving money and calories.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom