It's time! (1 Viewer)

HailStateSaintsFan

Formerly known as MSSaintfan
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Biloxi native, living in Central Mississippi
OTA's are right around the corner! Training camp will be here before you know it, and all of us will want the very latest and greatest on our Saints. We all know it isn't coming from the mainstream media. Where do we go for our news? The best fan site on the Internet. Let's all keep it running. Here is how to make it work.

1) Go up to the toolbar and look on the far right.
2) Click on "subscribe".
3) Subscribe! Give at least a little. Imagine what it would do if everyone here gave just $5 a month.

This website is paid for almost completely by one man and those of us who have decided to aid him in his successful quest to have the very best in Saints news and information. It's Mother's Day. Be like a mother that gives to its young, not like a parasite that hangs on and sucks its host dry!

Did it, in for 10. Boom!

I did ten quite a while back, and I am always grateful for this board. The best part is when the server gets overloaded, subscribers get to bypass the server busy message! That always helps!

I did ten quite a while back, and I am always grateful for this board. The best part is when the server gets overloaded, subscribers get to bypass the server busy message! That always helps!

Nice feature! :9: Any other cool stuff i can look forward to?

Yes, that is a very nice feature.

I'm not usually one to ask for donations. I know I've been in situations before where I wanted to give, but couldn't. That aside, if more members could donate, even just a few dollars a month, we might not have to seek outside revinue such as the Ads we see on the sidebar. Yes, they provide SOME revenue, but they also put restrictions on their subscribers as to the types of content on the site. This is an issue we are facing at this very moment with certain avatars, SIG pics, and even specific threads on the EE and BTL.

Yo! It says the monthly thing is only scheduled to come out once. How do I get it to do it monthly until I decide to stop watching the game Goodell ruined?

Never mind. I didn't read the * part. I've been meaning to do it for a while. Sorry it took so long.

What costs does this site have? Who's the guy paying for it all?

The man behind it all is Andrus. He started the whole site, which has arguably become the biggest and best fan site for Saints info. He has had to invest more and more as the site has grown, and some of us are just trying to convince others to help defray costs, especially given what he has given us all while dealing with his own personal tragedy, which I won't go into right now.

I've been meaning to donate for far too long. I'm now a monthly subscriber :D. Thanks for the great work Andrus and others. I visit this site constantly!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom