It's way early, but... (Hill or Savage) (1 Viewer)

Savage or Hill?

• Total voters
Vote would have been easier if it was "who do you want to see out." It's pretty clear Savage is not the answer. Jury still out on Hill.

You're right ndcc... waaaaaay too early.

Savage as the traditional two and Hill as the third QB and special teams ace including holding duties and some limited wildcat/special-play usage.

Ehh hill was exciting made some really nice passes good not great. Savage held the ball too long made some good passes a lot of them were behind receivers he good not great....so with all of that hill

I think I said this is another thread but I think Savage is the guy to be the "backup" since that's a person Brees leans on to help with in-game adjustments, breaking down film and so on.

If I had to pick one that gave us a better chance to win, it would be Hill, albeit he would probably be playing more in the 2000ish Aaron Brooks "run around and make a play" mold.

so in lieu of one solid, complete option, I think we probably end up keeping them both.

I think I said this is another thread but I think Savage is the guy to be the "backup" since that's a person Brees leans on to help with in-game adjustments, breaking down film and so on.

If I had to pick one that gave us a better chance to win, it would be Hill, albeit he would probably be playing more in the 2000ish Aaron Brooks "run around and make a play" mold.

so in lieu of one solid, complete option, I think we probably end up keeping them both.
Yeah hill isn't going anywhere jist for his special teams alone I mean he almost had a block last night.

I think we keep both. Savage as the backup and Hill as 3rd QB/special teams. Hill is one of our best special teams players and I don’t think we’d have him running around out there if he were our only backup QB.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom