I've never been more excited about a QB who threw 4 picks (1 Viewer)

is this guy a NFL QB then?

1638565400943.png

Great minds think alike, that's the fist person I thought of when I read that post. :hihi:

He was for one day. But see, Taysom isn't an "emergency QB" either. Comparing what he did to what Taysom did is just grasping to make a weak point. Was Josh Allen an NFL QB his rookie year? What about Lamar Jackson? What about Kordell Stewart back in the day?

He was for one day. But see, Taysom isn't an "emergency QB" either. Comparing what he did to what Taysom did is just grasping to make a weak point. Was Josh Allen an NFL QB his rookie year? What about Lamar Jackson? What about Kordell Stewart back in the day?
Your words, paraphrasing a bit, "He's a NFL QB because he started an NFL game" right? did that guy not start an NFL game.

Regardless, the point is that TH isn't a top 32 QB in this league. JW throws 4 INTs in a game and this place and the dome would've had a "we want Hill" tantrum...forgive us if we don't like our QBs throwing 4 ints in a game.

Your words, paraphrasing a bit, "He's a NFL QB because he started an NFL game" right? did that guy not start an NFL game.

Regardless, the point is that TH isn't a top 32 QB in this league. JW throws 4 INTs in a game and this place and the dome would've had a "we want Hill" tantrum...forgive us if we don't like our QBs throwing 4 ints in a game.
But Jameis threw 3 INTs in 7 games!!!! That's so much worse!

Being reported that TH7 will continue to play. Doesn’t need surgery. So, we are not officially tanking yet

You're on your own here, but this is the bed we made so we need to lay in that $40M - $95M bed
We have a lot of these type beds, along with the Pear and MT contract we’re going to be very limited next few years.

Hate to be negative, but unless Payton finds an answer at QB (increasingly looking like the draft is only option) I don’t see him sticking around for a rebuild that is largely due to poor drafts and awful contract extensions.

No doubt Hill is a lot better than Siemian but Diggs should have had at least two more takeaways.
Please tell me how he is better than Siemian, on what planet does your math work.

Taysom Hill as QB 2TDs to 5INTs Why is Taysom the highest paid QB on the roster, and signed mid Season to a new contract 10 mill a yr.
Tervor Siemian as QB 9TDs to 3INTs for the season - Prove it deals.

Please tell me how he is better than Siemian, on what planet does your math work.

Taysom Hill as QB 2TDs to 5INTs Why is Taysom the highest paid QB on the roster, and signed mid Season to a new contract 10 mill a yr.
Overall better player. You can do more with him. More exciting. If you're looking at it just based off of pure QB talent, obviously he isn't better. Didn't think I HAD to state such a thing though....

Forgive me if I am not excited:

Jameis Winston as QB 14TDS to 3INTs for the season - Prove it deals.

That Hill contract makes me cringe so hard.

Why on earth would we sign him to that? Who else would pay him that kind of money??

The silver lining to those 4 interceptions? With the Hill homers now saying, "I'm not worried about the interceptions, Payton can fix that", we no longer have to hear them use interceptions against Winston.

We may be turning the corner on this forum. Praise Jesus.

jk
2 were his fault , 1 should have been caught ( Even SP said so in the post game ) and 1 his arm was hit as he threw. But 1 was bad and 1 was really bad. Don't know how much the torn ligament in the finger of his throwing hand had to do with it . I really just wish all the anti Taysom people would understand he has played in 5 NFL GAMES IN HIS LIFE . Some of you actb like he's a 8-10 yr vet

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom