I've now heard that the Panthers are clearly the most... (1 Viewer)

For the longest time under Has, we had Talent, yet mysteriously couldn't find ways to win. Let them speak all they want:)

I loved when NBC's Football Night in America guys, setting up the coming highlights of the Falcons-Saints game after commercial, stated that the saints and falcons were trying to "catch up" with the panthers for the division lead.

Can anyone tell me at what point this season they had a better record than us?

I for one am glad that we play the Cowboys and Giants before the season is out. Here's to winning out :bier:

And these are the same people who declared Vick the player of the game even though his team lost 31-13. I wouldn't put too much stock into what they or any of the media says.

And these are the same people who declared Vick the player of the game even though his team lost 31-13. I wouldn't put too much stock into what they or any of the media says.
Don't forget that the plays of the game were of Vick running the ball. Correct me if I am wrong but....we won.
Oh well, they are still better than Joe Buck.

It's simple. The nation loves em cause of all the coal mining natural disaster's striking em. They are america's team.

The media won't let it go because they all picked them, and they hate to be proven wrong. That's it.

I might agree that the Panthers are more talented man for man - except for the guy under center, and that makes all the difference in the world.

What the heck are y'all complaining about? The Saints are in first place in the South and the media is giving them plenty of props. My Panthers aren't getting any more love or attention than the Saints are anyway...just be happy your team is successful this season and leave it at that. If you really want to complain about a team getting more than it's share of media love and attention though, look at the Cowboys, not the Panthers. The Cowboys have to have a news conference every time T.O has a bad dream or Romo sneezes.

Oh, we love to complain. We're never happy. I agree about the Cowgirls getting all the attention and it's going to Romo's head. It's easy when everything is going your way. I hope they've peaked.

Jake Delhomme has been simply terrible this year. I must admit I thought they might get into a groove and make a hard push for the South but I think we're a better team and the major reason is the QB. If Haslett had gone with Jake over Aaron maybe we would have never got Brees. There is no question who is the better quarterback

Look at how talented we are. Bush, Brees, Horn, Devery, Colston, Grant, Smith, Hollis Thomas, Deuce. That is talent.

I might agree that the Panthers are more talented man for man - except for the guy under center, and that makes all the difference in the world.

Exactly. You can not win in this league consistently with a highly turnover prone QB. (As we found out the hard way).

And no I don't care that he went to a SB 4 years ago.

Oh, we love to complain. We're never happy. I agree about the Cowgirls getting all the attention and it's going to Romo's head. It's easy when everything is going your way. I hope they've peaked.

I know, I can't wait for Mr. Romo to meet Mr. Smith

Carolina is the USC of pro football. The media love them and have declared them the best of the best no matter how they play or who they lose to.

Carolina is the USC of pro football. The media love them and have declared them the best of the best no matter how they play or who they lose to.

Except USC is actually good and wins.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom