J Leman? (1 Viewer)

Slim K

Suggestions?
Reaction score
Does anyone know much about this guy. His stats seem to be better than Jonathan Goff's, yet Goff is still rated higher than him. I don't know much about college football but would like to learn about it.

Thanks in advance.

He is rated right under Goff from what I've seen. Hes very good, a bigtime playermaker, has 4.7-8ish speed. He is a great 2nd round pickup if he declares. I don't know if he is coming out yet. My guess is he might not because his draft stock stands to rise with a great senior year. But who knows.

I don't know if he is that good, when I saw him play against USC in the Rose Bowl I didn't hear his name called out much if any at all. We don't need to waste a draft choice on another Sedrick Hodge or James Allen. Oh you can put C Grant in that mix too.

He is a senior and will either go pro or join the "thousands who go pro in something other than sports."

He is projected to go anywhere between rounds 3-4 depending on his workouts. Does nothing spectacular but does nothing wrong. Kind of reminds me of a poor man's long haired version of Bill Romanoski.

the only game i saw him play was against ohio state, and in that game he looked way better than james laurenitis,but that was only 1 game.

he was horrible in the rose bowl.

all of his tackles were after people already made a play.

I think he'll slip into the third round

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom