Jabari Greer and Tracy Porter (2 Viewers)

Hines Ward has caught 88.3% of balls thrown to him. Santonio Holmes is at 81.8%. Either those guys ar REALLY good, or Rothlisberger throws a more catchable ball than may appear on my tv...

****for homer information****
Meachem 100% (2 for 2)
Moore 66% (2 for 3)
Devery 62% (5 for 8)
Colston 50% (3 for 6)
Reggie Bush 83.3 (5 for 6)
Jeremy Shockey 100% (4 for 4)

Greer and Porter are playing great right now, same can be said for Gay. I am still waiting for Jenkins to turn it on. After week 6 or 7 we will have 3 Shutdown corners. With Sharper being what he is, a great Leader and a Ballhawk, our secondary will be one of the best in the busines!!!

It's good to have a corner that's better than "hole in zone" instead of the other way around.

A few interesting things I'd like to point out are DeAngelo Hall is dead last at 117 and Ron Bartell, who the organization was really high on in the off-season ranks at 107.

This is a cool site and I'm bookmarking it now.

This.

This site is cool.

I think the reason Mike Bell is so low is due to his fumble. Remember, they are grading each player on EVERY play they participate in. So a player who is perfect on his 2 plays can be rated very high because he did exactly what he was asked to do. It's all about context.

Revis shut down Andre Johnson and Randy Moss

stats aside he is #1

anyways

3 TOP 25 CB !

I've been trying to convince my friends that Jabari is a shutdown corner, this stat will definitely help.

A few interesting things I'd like to point out are DeAngelo Hall is dead last at 117 and Ron Bartell, who the organization was really high on in the off-season ranks at 107.
This is a cool site and I'm bookmarking it now.

This is kind of comparing apples and oranges. I am glad that we got Greer, but I also think Bartell would be doing much better in New Orleans. The rams defense right now is very bad.

Would Bartell be better then Greer? Who knows? The good thing is that Greer is bringing the results we haven't had in a long time in the secondary.

Check out the O-line

Evans = #1 guard! (his rating is twice the #2 guard - pretty impressive)
Nicks = #8 guard
Stinchcomb = #3 tackle

No way Stinch is the #3 tackle. I saw him blow more than enough blocks against Detroit alone for that to be wrong.

No way Stinch is the #3 tackle. I saw him blow more than enough blocks against Detroit alone for that to be wrong.

I dont recall Brees being sacked from his right side any and we are constantly running to the right, which has as much to do w/ Stinch as it does Evans. Considering most of our added protection has been to the side of Bushrod, leaving Stinch by himself, I think he is quietly having another solid tear thus far.

I dont recall Brees being sacked from his right side any and we are constantly running to the right, which has as much to do w/ Stinch as it does Evans. Considering most of our added protection has been to the side of Bushrod, leaving Stinch by himself, I think he is quietly having another solid tear thus far.

The DL who played best for Detroit was their LDE, who was against Stinch. He stopped several runs before they got started. Brees is rarely sack to begin with no matter who is on the OL so I don't credit any of them as much as I credit Brees.

Buffalo has the 39th, 54th, and 95th ranked CBs plus the 54th won't be playing on Sunday.

How the hell is Jerious Norwood ranked as the #3 running back? How?

Best thing about that site is it looks like the spreadsheets I stare at all day. Boss won't be able to tell the difference..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom