Jabari Greer says New Orleans was best possible option (1 Viewer)

kfran

TwoDat! Let's Do It Again
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Greer says New Orleans was best possible option
Sep. 24, 2009

METAIRIE, La. (AP) -Jabari Greer rattles off the names of Frenchmen Street music clubs with unusual ease for someone who hasn't been in the Big Easy for long.

It's one example of what the Saints' new starting cornerback is talking about when he says signing with New Orleans "was by far the best possibility for me."

"It's been incredible and the city of New Orleans, man, everybody knows I love jazz," Greer said after practice this week. "On and off the field, it was just a perfect fit. It was what I was looking for."
Read more...
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/12258291

Thanks for searching out these articles for lazy fans like me. Props.

Id chill in a jazz bar with an Acid Maduro Cigar and a glass of nice red wine, possibly a glass of Caymus Special Select and listen with Jabari all night!

Jabari has been a great pickup. My friend, a Bills fan, told me that we were really getting a solid individual and a very good corner. He's been 100% right.

I'm really pleased with that signing!

He will have a homecoming this week. I hope he has a really good game!

Glad we got him, I really feel he could be a "huge asset" to this team. As far as Jabari being an asset to the team, I think we all know by now that he's had a really positive start to being just what we needed.

A HUGE ASSET!

I think that's just what we needed a 27 year old guy who starts at Cb, plays really well, hopefully at Probowl level for 18 weeks, and is
"Ma-Ture" enough to "appreciate" Jazz music at 27 years old.

Ladies and Gentleman, we officailly have what you called an "Old Head" at a young age!

Last edited:
I think that the Saints Front Office out did themselves this offseason in signing Free Agents. Greer, Sharper, Hargrove, Prioleau, and Kyle have all contributed extremely well and are good guys. What a great job in choosing these guys. Now, if Darnell Dinkins can get well and contribute, then that will be so much the better.

A coworker of mine has a brother who is a die hard Bills fan. The report I got on Greer when we traded for him was "the best under the radar corner in the league". I am believing the report now.

Thats what im talkin bout Jabari. Now you don't have to make the trip to Toronto anymore.

I'm always lookin for some good bassist to listen to live. NOLA got no shortage of those :9:

A glass of special select sounds good. I prefer a nice big italian myself like a barolo or a nice amarone.

Id chill in a jazz bar with an Acid Maduro Cigar and a glass of nice red wine, possibly a glass of Caymus Special Select and listen with Jabari all night!

Good cornerback. Good taste. Hope Jabari's stay in New Orleans is long, successful one.

...also NOFALCONS10...I concur. LOLZ Ron Bartell. Hope he's loving life with his pathetic team.

thanks!I love this guys attitude,I will watch him close this week to see how he handles the pressure!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom