Jack Bauer Lives!!! (1 Viewer)

Although this would be a sad ending, but I think Jack Bauer has to actually die eventually for the show to come to a real end. I'm sure they could make it an epic dramatic finish. Really have closure for once. I could live with it, if they did it the right way. I knew something like this would happen because season 8 ended with lots of possibilities for another season or movie. End with season 9 (Drew's number) haha. Before good season ideas run out!

An article I read on Flipboard on my iPad said they are going to get away from one episode equaling 1 hour but the season will still span one full day.

Works for me. We all know the timeline was a gimmick and unrealistic, but to pack the action in one day works for me. Would still stay true to the 24 name. If they eventually do a full-on movie, they could do something like a glimpse into the seasons of the 24 series and then a final epic battle in which Jack makes the ultimate sacrifice for what he is fighting for.

I actually hope they can do two more seasons, then a movie to cap it off. The more the merrier I say, heh.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom