Jackrabbit's Rolls was stolen at ATL (1 Viewer)

Anybody remember the movie "New Jersey Drive" from the 90's.....that is what's going on in ATL, kids young as 10-12yrs old are jumping into cars and taking them for joy rides, some (most) get returned some don't, but the crime is so bad here in ATL they might want to change the name to Gotham City.

Anybody remember the movie "New Jersey Drive" from the 90's.....that is what's going on in ATL, kids young as 10-12yrs old are jumping into cars and taking them for joy rides, some (most) get returned some don't, but the crime is so bad here in ATL they might want to change the name to Gotham City.
Can I live my life long dream of being Batman?

Haha, and I just got back from New York while the car was parked in the same lot.
Thank god it was my co-workers car. I always park offsite.

Call me naive but I assumed stealing a car like that would be very difficult without the key.

Call me naive but I assumed stealing a car like that would be very difficult without the key.
Well NaĂŻve, these cars have push start ignitions now and for those that don't, if your pumping your gas and leave your keys in the car or walk to an ATM people will literally just jump in your vehicle and take off.

Well NaĂŻve, these cars have push start ignitions now and for those that don't, if your pumping your gas and leave your keys in the car or walk to an ATM people will literally just jump in your vehicle and take off.
Most cars have push-starts nowadays but the car has to sense the fob(the remote) nearby. If my used 2012 German car has it that cost a 4th of the price, I assume a quarter-million-dollar car will not start without sensing a key near. I'm not saying the car cannot be stolen but it was either an inside job or some serious car thieves. I do know there are a lot of ballers out there, so maybe the car thieves are more advanced.

Last edited:
The ATL airport must be getting help from the inside. Was just reading about a guy who just had his Hellcat Charger stolen from the ATL airport. Video showed it stolen hours after he parked it.

My friend who lives in ATL mentioned the crime is off the charts. Worse he has ever seen. Also mentioned car theft seems to be the favorite.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom