@Jacksonville 10/13 (1 Viewer)

Does anyone know of any Saints fan deals that we might be able to take advantage of? I think I remember seeing something like that for previous games.

I haven't been to this stadium yet, but the possibility just came up. How's the club experience? One better than the other? I typically enjoy letting folks behind me read my jersey all day, but I'm more mature these days.....a steady flow of drinks from a hot personable bartender is all I require

EDIT: "Club" = "Club level at the game" ≠ "what you were probably thinking"

Last edited:
My husband and I are travelling over from Scotland for my first Saints game. We'll be in section 240

Any recommendations on places to stay in Jax? Looks like there's nothing close to the stadium and there does not appear to be a touristy or retail/mixed use part of downtown... or at least within walking distance to the stadium. For those of you who are local or have been to a game in Jax before, what do you recommend?

Since Dorian may spare my house after all, I plan on driving up from central Florida. If there is interest in tailgating I can bring a grill and coolers and a popup shade tent, chairs, TV etc.

(PS there are other likely storms behind Dorian so my plans are fluid.)

My husband and I are travelling over from Scotland for my first Saints game. We'll be in section 240

If you get to orlando we can have you over to the farm for some BBQ and target shooting.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom