Jacob Eason Is Still Available! (1 Viewer)

Q: Is he Jay Cutler or is he Jim Druckenmiller?
A: Who cares?

Brissett I think has a $21M cap hit for the colts. So they need to try and trade him or he will be cut. $15M cap hit if we trade for him on a 1 year deal. He’s 27.

Just heard Mort on ABC/ESPN saying that we had interest in Fromm but we gave up all our remaining draft picks.

Just heard Mort on ABC/ESPN saying that we had interest in Fromm but we gave up all our remaining draft picks.

Eason would have been a great #3 QB for us this year. But Trautman was huge value at a position of need and will see playing time this year.

You can say we lost out on him due to the trade up, but we also apparently couldn’t move Warford for a late 4th either.

Or SP is happy with things the way they are...

Brissett I think has a $21M cap hit for the colts. So they need to try and trade him or he will be cut. $15M cap hit if we trade for him on a 1 year deal. He’s 27.
Strong pass on him! Bye.

Eason would have been a great #3 QB for us this year. But Trautman was huge value at a position of need and will see playing time this year.

You can say we lost out on him due to the trade up, but we also apparently couldn’t move Warford for a late 4th either.

Or SP is happy with things the way they are...
Saints could not move Warford with Exlax. No team wanted him is what I would be guessing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom