• Either (specify)

Votes: 11 10.2%
  • BPA

Votes: 14 13.0%

• Total voters

St. Kevin

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
I hope the Saints find some way to draft Jacob Hester this year. I know the kid is a full back, and one would think we are pretty well off at RB if Deuce is healthy, but look at how many times we ran reverses (one in particular) that Hester could get in behind Karney and get that one yard or TD from the 1. Even IF (and I'm REALLY hoping Deuce comes back) that's worth a 4th rounder alone (probably even a third) and he'd be noticed (BIGTIME, IMHO) on special teams too.

While I sprewing homerisms, without any shame, I might add, how about a trade up to get Dorsey?

Geaux Saints!!!!!
Geaux Tigers 2!!!!!!

Bet Hester is drafting by the Pats. I think he is Bellychick kind of player.

The Bills and Pats draft a LOT of SEC players, so I wouldn't be surprised at all.
The Colts seem to draft a lot from the SEC as well.

Pats will draft him because he does not put the ball on the ground and he gets the tough yards inside. Just have a gut feeling that is where he is going and the rest of the teams
will be sorry they passed on him.

hester is the kind of kid you want on your football team. He is full of heart... He loves the game and appreciates what he has. He NEVER fumbles and will give you that extra push no matter if he is a starting or 2nd or 3rd string player or mainly special teams

hester is the kind of kid you want on your football team. He is full of heart... He loves the game and appreciates what he has. He NEVER fumbles and will give you that extra push no matter if he is a starting or 2nd or 3rd string player or mainly special teams

Couldn't agree more and he seems like someone who would work well with the whole team and do whatever is asked. He'd be a fan (and coach Peyton) favorite in no time.
I'm also thinking he'd be good for both Deuce and Reggie, but that's just optimistic, wishful, thinking, and watching him will his way through Florida in the fourth quarter of that big one last year!!!!

P.S. We've had a great history with locals. Archie, Deuce, Hokie, Eric Martin (one of my all time favorites) etc. I think that would make me VERY happy and I feel real good about the Jon Vilma deal too.

dorsey. why do we need hester? we have PT

I hope the Saints find some way to draft Jacob Hester this year. I know the kid is a full back, and one would think we are pretty well off at RB if Deuce is healthy, but look at how many times we ran reverses (one in particular) that Hester could get in behind Karney and get that one yard or TD from the 1. Even IF (and I'm REALLY hoping Deuce comes back) that's worth a 4th rounder alone (probably even a third) and he'd be noticed (BIGTIME, IMHO) on special teams too.

While I sprewing homerisms, without any shame, I might add, how about a trade up to get Dorsey?

Geaux Saints!!!!!
Geaux Tigers 2!!!!!!

be easier to sign him as a free agent than draft him. i think he and matt flynn will not be drafted.

Mike Nolan has made some interesting comments about Hester.

I would love NO to draft him, I would've gone as far as to say he was the MVP of the LSU squad this year (IMO) because of how big of an impact he consistently made in all the games (he played) and was the toughest SOB on the field.

The 4.6 didn't improve his stock, but I honestly don't think that matters. Then again, I don't see him necessarily as a "fullback". "F" is just what the position is called in the spread. He is more like a "Z", slot receiver than anything else because he is so versatile and athletic.

be easier to sign him as a free agent than draft him. i think he and matt flynn will not be drafted.

Think Both will be on somebody's Team they are Blue collor guys who will come in and just outwork the others. Think Flynn has Ice water for Blood I would not mind having him as my backup. Guess I am a homer thou. Cause I cannot think of any LSU players coming out this year I would not want on my team.

Geaux Saints!!!!!
Geaux Tigers 2!!!!!!

Wow we are thinking alike, jacob hester is the most undervalued prospect coming out this year, 5th ranked FB, please, I'll take him with a 6th or 7th no problem, and he will be there.

I think trading up for dorsey is also a good idea, i usually am agaist trading up but this guy is a vocal leader and difference maker where we need one most, our own personal albert haynesworth.:ezbill:

Just asking cause I have blinders on :hihi:

What LSU player coming out could not make the Saints Team I see all of them being a upgrade to what we put on the Field last year?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom