jacob hester (1 Viewer)

TRNiette

kickoff return killer
Reaction score
does anybody know what round jacob hester is supposed to go in and do you think he would be a good addition to the saints

i don't think he is right for us and the one of the only running backs i see us taking is the one form tulane

Scouts Inc has him listed as the 3rd best FB in the draft: They basically said:

He should reward a team for believing in him as a "late round pick". Also that he will find many different ways to earn his keep

Jacob Hester's name has come up in 133 threads. A very similar prospect that is actually projected to be picked before Hester in many professional scout evaluations by the name of Peyton Hillis has come up in all of 10 posts.

I think the homerism just bothers a lot of people because this is a Saints board and not an LSU board.

I understand the OP is 14 but the rules of the forum doesn't exactly have an age limit. This board has a search feature at the top that very quickly shows all the Jacob Hester threads. I could understand if it was a tough search phrase that would give mulitiple hits but it isn't.

Basically this thread is just more clutter.

You are my new hero.

well, he has been talked about probably because we've seen alot more of hester than other guys being that he is local, yet there has been more posts on drc and it doesnt bother people as much and its a guy most haven't even seen play

It bugs me. The reason I haven't really been posting on the SSF as of late is because everything gets beat to death. Rarely are there great football discussions and often people start a new thread at every thought. Of course this is the worst time of the year because we get every Tom, DIck and Harry's insane trade proposal that would never happen, 150 Mock drafts (half of which are basically copied and pasted from one of about three sources) and then of course all the rage from x player at the combine that suddenly walks on water after running a 4.3. At least we are past the "Why haven't we signed X player yet" threads.

I guess a bad and slow day at work plus too much time on the SSF board and a Jacob Hester thread was all it took to bring out the worst.

Which running back would you cut to make room for this future jobber?

I heard the other morning on a local sports radio show here in Shreveport that Hester would love to be a Saint. Hester was in Shreveport for and autograph session and the host of the Radio show, Tim Fletcher, interviewed him and said he'd love to wear the black and gold but he was afraid that the Saints were too RB heavy and his chances were pretty slim he'd be taken by the Saints.

he could probably take gleason's role on special teams

He could replace Faine at center, too. He can snap it to himself and get those critical 4th & 1 plays. I heard he peels crawfish with one hand and while painting replicas of Monets with the other.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom