Jacoby Brissett tore a thumb ligament, may need surgery- Eddleman May Start @ QB (1 Viewer)

If they continue to win without Brady, what does that say about his accomplishments? System qb perhaps?
I liken it to playing a video game on easy mode. While some people criticize it is not as big of an accomplishment as finishing on a different level, you still get the same rewards and recognition at the end.

Brady took the advantages given him and accomplished something fantastic. Hard for me to find any fault there.

Just updated on Rotoworld. No tear and may play next week

Dangit, I was looking forward to seeing Julian Edelman shred the Ryans and put them out of their misery. I wonder who the interim would be since they already scapegoated the one competent coordinator in Roman...

Dangit, I was looking forward to seeing Julian Edelman shred the Ryans and put them out of their misery. I wonder who the interim would be since they already scapegoated the one competent coordinator in Roman...

Seriously, that's why I posted this thread. Bellicheck sure has big enough kahunas to start Eddleman. I thought it would be outrageous to see Eddleman under center. That would be Belliheck basically flipping off the rest of the league

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom