Jadeveon Clowney Deal could be in the works (2 Viewers)

clowney was doubled a lot last year because seattle pass rush outside him was putrid. I believe thats the reason for the low sack total Plus he was a non factor in our game because of big RAM . dude is an elite rusher I hope they sign him.
He's never had a double digit sack year and that's while playing across from Watt for most of his career. I would pass on Clowney.

He's never had a double digit sack year and that's while playing across from Watt for most of his career. I would pass on Clowney.
How many games did they actually play together? Hasnt Watt been injured most of that time? maybe we can gather some information as to how he played while Watt was playing vs when Watt wasn’t playing.

I don’t really care either way. I’ve never thought he was as good as many say, and yet he’s not a bad player. If he comes for a good price, is able to take some snaps for Jordan coming off surgery and Davenport because, well, Davenport I wouldn’t be against it. But I would care if he doesn’t come either

That’s not how threads like this work. You are supposed to use your tenuous-at-best link to Clowney to create a narrative that definitively puts Clowney in a Saints uniform this season.

I think we’re also missing a person who’s best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Clowney at the airport today.
Without a reference to someone well versed in the custodial arts, it won't generate enough buzz.

That’s not how threads like this work. You are supposed to use your tenuous-at-best link to Clowney to create a narrative that definitively puts Clowney in a Saints uniform this season.

I think we’re also missing a person who’s best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Clowney at the airport today.
On that note, I’ll message my buddy. Just to see if I could get something, lol.

To be fair I think I'd turn down $15M per year from Cleveland and I make less than $50K.

Sure, because literally any average Joe or Jane on this forum or even the world would hate to make eight digits annually. Everyone would, especially the 90% of NFL players who will never see that kind of money.

You know you'd be on it faster than a possum with a sweet potato. :cautious:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom