Jadeveon Clowney Deal could be in the works (2 Viewers)

DE
1. Cam Jordan
2. Marcus Davenport
3. Trey Hendrickson
4. Carl Granderson
5. Mario Edwards Jr
6. Margus Hunt
7. Gus Cumberlander

DT
1. David Onyemata
2. Sheldon Rankins
3. Malcom Brown
4. Shy Tuttle
5. Taylor Stallworth
6. Jalen Dalton
7. Malcolm Roach

Hunt and Edwards are listed as DTs. I get it they're tweeners.

So this article doesn’t mention Saints interest and says Titans are likely spot. Posted just two hours ago. I’m not suggesting it’s a great source but curious why more word isn’t out if our interest is real. You would think Clowney’s camp would want it known.

Not saying the Clowney talk is real, but if I were representing him, I wouldn't be too quick to put out there that he is considering taking far less money to come here. Seems counterproductive, but I'm no agent.

Not saying the Clowney talk is real, but if I were representing him, I wouldn't be too quick to put out there that he is considering taking far less money to come here. Seems counterproductive, but I'm no agent.

no, if he is truly considering that then they wouldn’t put that part out there. But that there is another bidder, seams like that could do nothing but help

So this article doesn’t mention Saints interest and says Titans are likely spot. Posted just two hours ago. I’m not suggesting it’s a great source but curious why more word isn’t out if our interest is real. You would think Clowney’s camp would want it known.

My brothers a Titans fan and has been preaching this since the draft.
With that said..... I hope we sign him haha

Um, what?
Would a possum even be on a sweet potato? Since they are insectivors.

An Opossum is not an insectivore. It is a scavenging carnivore. The zoologist has spoken, grasshopper. (Which by the way is an insect the Opossum does not eat, because he is not an insectivore!)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom