Jadeveon Clowney Deal could be in the works (1 Viewer)

jasonsw

Swimmer is my friend
Reaction score
Hard to believe this thread is a week old now. That means it's one week closer to another Saints season which is a good thing

jasonsw

Swimmer is my friend
Reaction score
Curious, I went back and looked at the Jared Cook thread. I didn't realize that one had gone 23 pages deep before he signed. And that was after an official visit.

I think that is what it'll take for Clowney to sign, a 23 page thread on this forum.

SAINTSFAN

Contributor
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Is there anyone who thinks Drew’s comments completely takes us out of the Clowney sweepstakes?
After all this time with not a single reputable source confirming Nader's report, do you really think we are in the Clowney "sweepstakes?"

Reaction score
Is there anyone who thinks Drew’s comments completely takes us out of the Clowney sweepstakes?
Got to be in the sweepstakes in the first place for it to take us out of it
After all this time with not a single reputable source confirming Nader's report, do you really think we are in the Clowney "sweepstakes?"
Facts. This Clowney “report” was nothing but a pipe dream from the beginning... with that pipe being a crackpipe.

Reaction score
So what's the latest on Clowney??? Lol.. I'm just ready to have some football to watch. For 3 hours on a Sunday, nothing else matters but whether we win or lose the game. I need that back in my life.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom