Jadeveon Clowney Deal could be in the works (2 Viewers)

Well, he has to sign somewhere. Why not us? It sure would look nice on paper. With so much uncertainty concerning the health of a few of our guys up front, it would be great to have another proven pass rusher. I could live with this D Line:

Jordan - Rankins - Onyemata - Clowney/Davenport

Would rather Griffin but if it is low risk/high reward type of contract I guess it would be good....always thought Clowney was vastly overrated....

Always felt Clowney was overrated, however he is a very talented athlete and could really make some noise in a 1-year, prove-it deal type scenario.

This might be the perfect situation for him, and us. He's still pretty young. He's got a chance at one more big contract. We have no clue how Davenport's foot will be to start the season, and though I like Hendrickson, he just isn't very effective playing a lot of snaps. I like the idea of having him in the case that we lose one of our ends at any point. That would take a lot of the panic away, and plus you can never have enough pass rushers! Top it off with this is probably Drew's last year and we should do whatever it takes to try to reach the SB. It would be awesome if we could reach a reasonable deal with him.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom