Jadeveon Clowney Deal could be in the works (2 Viewers)

meh "have interest in..." but no numbers even discussed

sounds like we inquired and no formal talks of any kind have taken place.

Like me going to the Audi dealership " Im interested in the 2021 Etron" lololol. I aint got ETRON $$$$

He does a radio show with Bryan...the guy who tweeted AJ Green was traded to the Saints, fyi.

Not that that matters, but anyone who associates with Bryan always loses credibility points with me and that even includes Nick Underhill who lets his friendship with Bryan cloud how crappy of a human he can be on Twitter sometimes.

All that said Nader is a good guy. Not putting any stock in him getting this right though. Will be happy to be proven wrong.

Ya lost me at Bryan, as entertaining as he is. I don't think I've ever seen someone get more in over his head than Bryan did with that Tyran Matieu story lol.

LOL. Me too. But someone ought to search the forum to see all of the times in the past we disparaged him for being an injury prone slacker and a semi head case.
But... but.... but.... well that was different....lol

On a line with Cam, Rank and Davenport; Clowney would be devastating. Just put him somewhere on the line and he'll as well as others on the line will get to the QB.

meh "have interest in..." but no numbers even discussed

sounds like we inquired and no formal talks of any kind have taken place.

Like me going to the Audi dealership " Im interested in the 2021 Etron" lololol. I aint got ETRON $$$$
I think Loomis has long ago dispelled any issues over "We don't have the money"

I don't wanna get my hopes up but adding Clowney on a one year deal would be a stroke of genius. That means he'll be motivated and that will be bad for opposing teams. Clowney was a monster in that MNF game against the 49ers last season. I think his presence alone is worth it

People need to stop with the "Money thing" , if Loomis wants someone they are as good as got. Dude had me when he sign J. Byrd with change he found in somebody's couch. I think the news is BS, but it makes for good threads and some much need conversation.

I can definitely see us possibly bringing in someone like Clowney on a 1 year prove it deal and maybe another veteran like Apple. Saints will be all in this season, but they might be waiting to see if the season will be happening for sure before going 'all in'

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom