Jadeveon Clowney Deal could be in the works (1 Viewer)

If we want to win the SB we need to make this kind of move for an edge rusher and an outside CB. That is for insurance and the little extra juice we need. Pressure on the edge and security in case a starting CB is hurt. Can’t win a SB with the Florida State guys starting at CB.

Man, we sign Clowney and STILL aren’t talented enough to secure a 1 seed? Because that’s the biggest way. We always need that bye to rest up.

I got a feeling that we might have the best roster ever of any football team to play the game… at least on paper

but I feel the wont ever play an entire season… something might happen with that damn pandemic that rips off another chance on our second SB!

please convince me that you Americans find a way to get that virus under controld :D

I got a feeling that we might have the best roster ever of any football team to play the game… at least on paper

but I feel the wont ever play an entire season… something might happen with that damn pandemic that rips off another chance on our second SB!

please convince me that you Americans find a way to get that virus under controld :D
We won’t. We are too entitled here. No one was willing to sacrifice for the greater good. That virus is here to stay.

Honestly, any team that trades for anyone right now is stupid. There may not even be a season. Giving away draft capital for older players you may still have to pay gobs of money to while they sit at home isn't smart. Especially when the older a player is, the more valuable their remaining years of actual time on the field are.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom