Jadeveon Clowney Deal could be in the works (1 Viewer)

I saw this post, forgetting it was an old thread, but sometime between loading the SSF and clicking this thread my internet decided to crap out unbeknownst to me. I thought the board crashed, it must be true! Sadly, that’s when I realized my net was down.

Honestly, any team that trades for anyone right now is stupid. There may not even be a season. Giving away draft capital for older players you may still have to pay gobs of money to while they sit at home isn't smart. Especially when the older a player is, the more valuable their remaining years of actual time on the field are.
He's a free agent.

The pass rush itself wasn’t the the issue last year since we were ranked #3 in sacks. The pass rush from just the front 4 was the issue. We had to consistently rely on 5+ players to get the amount of pass rush that was needed. It’d be nice to get that from just a basic front 4. With that being said, I’m on the Clowney wagon.

The pass rush itself wasn’t the the issue last year since we were ranked #3 in sacks. The pass rush from just the front 4 was the issue. We had to consistently rely on 5+ players to get the amount of pass rush that was needed. It’d be nice to get that from just a basic front 4. With that being said, I’m on the Clowney wagon.

The DLine was getting great pressure without much blitz help necessary until Davenport and Rankins got hurt. Those injuries killed us. I've said this before, but I knew our season was over the day I saw they were both going on IR.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom