Jadeveon Clowney (1 Viewer)

I would throw 18 a year at him

But 10 of the 18 would have to be incentive based, and if you have to make that much of a contract incentive based just for the guy to actually play up to that level he's capable of, you have to ask of he's worth it

Everson Grffen
We had a crazy Man edge rusher recently who tore our locker room apart. Griffin just ain’t mentally stable, and JG is just to recent in my memory to even consider this.

But the position could use a third wave free agent type. But we do have Cam Trey Marcus and mario jr. on the books. Not mandatory but could be upgraded.

We had a crazy Man edge rusher recently who tore our locker room apart. Griffin just ain’t mentally stable, and JG is just to recent in my memory to even consider this.

But the position could use a third wave free agent type. But we do have Cam Trey Marcus and mario jr. on the books. Not mandatory but could be upgraded.

To be fair to Griffen, he got help for it (and for his sake, hopefully still is.). Which was more than JG ever even attempted to do.

There's only a handful of Dline players in the league that can put up stats regardless of who lines up along side of them. Aaron Donald, a healthy JJ Watt, Von Miller, Cam Jordan, Chandler Jones and Calais Campbell being some of them.

Clowney isn't one of them.

Not interested in his 3 sacks lol

Lol the football player with the 3 sacks are the reasons why we were one and done. They didn't have an answer for Griffen. No one was able to block him. Now, if it's a money thing, then sure, I respect the decision of not wanting him...But, we can't pretend like he didn't kill us in the playoffs.

Lol the football player with the 3 sacks are the reasons why we were one and done. They didn't have an answer for Griffen. No one was able to block him. Now, if it's a money thing, then sure, I respect the decision of not wanting him...But, we can't pretend like he didn't kill us in the playoffs.

They are talking about Clowney's 3 sacks in 2019, not Griffen.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom