Jags cut Werner... (1 Viewer)

saint_cajun78

Very Banned
Reaction score
Bjorn Werner cut. this guy was highly touted coming out of college did he ever do anything I'm thinking not if he's already getting cut but is he worth a look For de depth?

Man. If his career arch doesn't prove that drafting is an inexact science, I don't know what will.

Man. If his career arch doesn't prove that drafting is an inexact science, I don't know what will.

Was thinking the same earlier today. Those thinking we screw up our draft constantly, really need to pay attention to how many 1st and 2nd round busts there are around the league yearly.

Never understood why this guy was rated and drafted as high as he was. He just never looked the part to me. One of the more easily identifiable busts pre-draft over the past decade.

Was thinking the same earlier today. Those thinking we screw up our draft constantly, really need to pay attention to how many 1st and 2nd round busts there are around the league yearly.

Was just thinking this yesterday.

We've been pretty consistent on our 1st/2nd round picks the last few years. Outside of SBJ we've hit on Cooks, Jordan, Ingram, Vaccaro, Malcolm Jenkins,Pat Robinson is still in the league, Rankins/Thomas/Bell look to be hits too.

Decent against the run, good special teamer. I don't think the Colts did him any favors moving him from DE to LB, but regardless he's nothing more than a decent bottom of the roster player.

He was all hype from the start...never saw why he was so highly drafted.

Maybe bringing him in and having Edebali yell at him in German could be the change of scenery he needs lol...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom