Jags Give Stroud Permission To Seek Trade (2 Viewers)

Hollis (under contract), Young (re signed) and trade a pick for Stroud.

Get it done Loomis

Hollis + Young + Stroud + trading up for Dorsey or Ellis = Best DT Rotation in the NFL

Why would we spend money on thomas & young then trade up. Thats the dumbest crap I have ever heard our FO does not work like that.

maybe because thomas is on his way out. keep young but need a replacement for thomas. remember we tried last year to do it.

we are not trading up!!!!!!

Sorry, Mr. Loomis. Didn't realize you posted here.

Hollis Thomas is in his mid-30s now and on the decline. Young is a small DT with quickness. 2 DTs, 1 which takes plays off because he's a big guy (Hollis), isn't enough to get pressure. Not only that, Hollis is a run stuffer, plain and simple. We need a pass rush from our DTs and Young can't do it alone. We need some young blood that is a stud to cause havoc. Trading up 4 spots should ensure one.

yes young blood that had a freakin fractured leg last year.

Uh, who? If you're talking about Dorsey, it was in 2006 and all he did was come back in 2007 and win most every postseason award he could and bring home the Crystal Football. He didn't have any trouble the first year back from it and I'd think that would be the worst it'd be.

This thread was started about stroud. And yes he also broke his leg
but as I said I would love to have either. Its the Vilma juice talking. Superbowl Bound Saints 08-09

Can we depend on him not to take drugs? i mean... there are Rumors out there..

Can we depend on him not to take drugs? i mean... there are Rumors out there..

Which kind? If steroids, well, Hollis also got busted with a 4-game suspension. I also haven't seen anyone recently get busted twice, so hopefully he'd be clean. If you mean other drugs, that's a toss-up.

I just heard (friday 29, 3 pm) on Sporting News Radio, that he is in Buffalo, and the bills are trying to get a deal for him.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom