Jags Give Stroud Permission To Seek Trade (1 Viewer)

Pdlc

NOT A FANBOY
Reaction score
He'll be 30 when the season starts.

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080228/SPORTS01/80228057

The Jacksonville Times-Union is reporting the Jaguars are a prime suitor for the Lions' Shaun Rogers. A portion of the story:
adlabel_horz.gif

<script language="JavaScript">OAS_AD('ArticleFlex_1');</script>

The Jaguars have given three-time Pro Bowler Marcus Stroud permission to seek a trade, according to his agent Drew Rosenhaus, who discussed the situation Thursday on ESPN’s First Take.
I've always liked Stroud and Henderson.

I don't understand them trying to trade for Rogers to replace him, maybe it's the injury Stroud suffered.

Last edited:
Bring him in! He's a monster! As long as its not a 1st, and preferrably, not our high 2nd.

Stroud really is a beast though.

He WAS a beast, he's been declining for the last 2 years.... My buddies a Jag's fan and he has been hoping they would trade him for someone.....i guess he's been hurt alot lately or something....

but i always thought the name Stroud=Beast, he seems to disagree... and he watches WAYYYY more Jag football than I...

Hall for Stroud, straight up, in a Atl & Jax trade.

Lets calm down here,

"Coming off microfracture surgery on his right ankle in 2006, Stroud played in nine games last season and posted 35 tackles, three sacks and recovered a fumble before he was placed on injured reserve on Dec. 12."

35 is not that great, and injured reserve, and they want to trade him. Red flag here friends!

Interesting in checking the JAX defense.

Henderson only had 38 tackles last year, his 3rd straight year of decline. And Stroud with 35. Man, I'll bet their LBs are good!

I wonder why the Jags want to revamp? Don't answer that.

ddd

Lets calm down here,

"Coming off microfracture surgery on his right ankle in 2006, Stroud played in nine games last season and posted 35 tackles, three sacks and recovered a fumble before he was placed on injured reserve on Dec. 12."

35 is not that great, and injured reserve, and they want to trade him. Red flag here friends!

Interesting in checking the JAX defense.

Henderson only had 38 tackles last year, his 3rd straight year of decline. And Stroud with 35. Man, I'll bet their LBs are good!

I wonder why the Jags want to revamp? Don't answer that.

ddd

Plus an extra pick might be all it takes to swap with say Oakland and land Ellis or Dorsey.

Edit: scratch that...was thinking of the Ravens not Jags.

Hollis had 50 tackles 3 sacks n 16 games.

Stroud had 35 tackles and 3 sacks in 9 games.

Stroud = Upgrade

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom