Jags hire Doug Marrone (1 Viewer)

Good Hire. Bills never should of let him go... FOR REX RYAN lol

What it is important about this signing is that Coach Marrone now has to build a staff and he may be looking as the same candidates as Sean Payton.

To me, it is extremely important to use the advantage of time and give offers to the candidates of our preference right now, and not wait until they may get offers from other teams.

I always felt bad for Doug with the whole Buffalo deal. I mean, he made his choice, but when ownership was in transition, he left. Not sure why exactly, but I'm sure it was an odd situation.

That really could have ended his Head Coaching career (much like coaching for the Raiders ruined a few guys.. or Saints back in the day). I'm glad to see he's getting another opportunity.

What it is important about this signing is that Coach Marrone now has to build a staff and he may be looking as the same candidates as Sean Payton.

To me, it is extremely important to use the advantage of time and give offers to the candidates of our preference right now, and not wait until they may get offers from other teams.

Who knows, maybe he signs Vitt, Johnson, and McMahon.

I always felt bad for Doug with the whole Buffalo deal. I mean, he made his choice, but when ownership was in transition, he left. Not sure why exactly, but I'm sure it was an odd situation.

That really could have ended his Head Coaching career (much like coaching for the Raiders ruined a few guys.. or Saints back in the day). I'm glad to see he's getting another opportunity.

Didn't he have a clause that he got all the money from the Bills plus what ever he mad a new spot so basically he could double dip? I swear that he had that and that's why he left. But Ive been wrong ALOT before

Also it appears they hired Tom Coughlin as VP.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom