Jags place Gardner Minshew on Covid list - UPDATE: Deemed good to go [Mod Edit] (1 Viewer)

TheNOLAGirl

Editor, Writer, Podcast Host and SR Twitter Ninja
Staff member
Super Moderator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score

From someone not nearly as young (and in not NEARLY as good shape) who got Covid in March and recovered in a week's time - in all likelihood this is not a bad thing. I understand there is still a lot to learned about the efficacy of antibodies but in all likelihood they should at LEAST be protected through the fall. Wouldn't be so bad to see a few Saints show up on the list pronto. Just being honest & realistic. I know some Clemson fans who are feeling pretty good about all their players who got the virus early.

Last edited:
Keep seeing all these professional athletes being diagnosed with the Covid. How many deaths are we up to now?

They can pass it on to others not so lucky
Yeah, sure...and they can pass it along or contract it at home, at the grocery store, at the restaurant, at da secret club, at someone else's crib, while taking the fam on vacation, pretty much anywhere.

You know...like all of the athletes that tested positive immediately upon showing up for work. You don't honestly believe that millionaires with plenty of time and plenty of cash in the bank are just sitting at home, do you? If so...I have some season tickets to sell you.

It could very easily and successfully be argued that they are "safer at work" with regular testing and protocols in place. But nah...let's go with the sensational takes and just keep swallowing everything that people and organizations with massive agendas keep feeding us.

From what I understand from the family is that he was exposed to someone who has tested positive but that he hadn’t yet been. That information was from around 2:30 this afternoon so it could have changed. I also know that he has 2 uncles through marriage that have tested positive but he hasn’t had any direct contact with them.
To me the only possible way we have a season is for the NFL to implement a bubble similar to the NBA that also includes family members. I don’t think many coaches or players would agree to a system that didn’t give them family time.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom