Jags place Gardner Minshew on Covid list - UPDATE: Deemed good to go [Mod Edit] (1 Viewer)

From what I understand from the family is that he was exposed to someone who has tested positive but that he hadn’t yet been. That information was from around 2:30 this afternoon so it could have changed. I also know that he has 2 uncles through marriage that have tested positive but he hasn’t had any direct contact with them.
To me the only possible way we have a season is for the NFL to implement a bubble similar to the NBA that also includes family members. I don’t think many coaches or players would agree to a system that didn’t give them family time.
Like SP is showing, it wouldn’t be ‘that’ hard to bubble for camp
Once the games start, bubbling will be MUCH harder — which just happens to be the time that cold/flu season starts to ramp up

Let me just say that I really love my wife and most of her family. But after watching Gardner bark at a reporter’s dog I’m losing some faith in a few of them.

This is because not everyone on the C-19 list tested positive for the disease. Players are put on the list if they test positive OR come in contact with someone who did. The league is not announcing which reason for any given player. Id bet Minshew's situation was the latter, had a couple of tests, they all came back negative, and he was deemed good to go.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom