N/S Jags trade Yannick Ngakoue to Vikings (1 Viewer)

That will make them better this year, no doubt about it. However, that’s a lot of $ they have to pay him. Probably a little too much $.

Vikings left DE Danielle Hunter hasn't played a down all pre-season. No one knows what the story is and we lost (or agreed to part ways with) Everson Griffin.

Our biggest free agent acquisition was a NT / DT to replace Linval Joseph, but the free agent is opting out of the season. We weren't able to stop the running game against the niners last year, so our run defense is still a big question mark with these changes.

If Hunter is healthy, our outside pass rush should be very good with this signing. Both at or under age 25.

Vikings left DE Danielle Hunter hasn't played a down all pre-season. No one knows what the story is and we lost (or agreed to part ways with) Everson Griffin.

Our biggest free agent acquisition was a NT / DT to replace Linval Joseph, but the free agent is opting out of the season. We weren't able to stop the running game against the niners last year, so our run defense is still a big question mark with these changes.

If Hunter is healthy, our outside pass rush should be very good with this signing. Both at or under age 25.
I hate the Vikings as much as the falcons. But thanks for the info and I hope you have a bad season. Besides that I wish you well. ✌️ 😂

Great move by Vikings if they are willing to pay him like he wants to be paid.

Unfortunately, I think its a great move. Zimmer is gonna have his top tier defense.

As I think back over the last decade, I wonder if the Saints-Vikes have been the top rivalry in the NFC. And Zimmer almost always has his team ready to play well in the playoffs, at least against the Saints

Hey Vike Guy! Welcome!

How good is your O-line this year? Will Cook be able to get into the secondary very often. Thx and best wishes, except against our Saints - lol

Hey Vike Guy! Welcome!

How good is your O-line this year? Will Cook be able to get into the secondary very often. Thx and best wishes, except against our Saints - lol

O-Line is completely questionable. Likely rookie on the line, maybe at LT.
Moving our weak left guard to right guard like that will cure the world.
I'm skeptical.

Biggest news is the new CB's. We lost both starters. Xavier Rhodes and Trae Waynes.
Although some would argue addition by subtraction.

Cook is on/off holding out for new contract. We like our #2. Fan thoughts seem to be to not spend big $$$ on Cook.
We'll see.

Unfortunately, I think its a great move. Zimmer is gonna have his top tier defense.

As I think back over the last decade, I wonder if the Saints-Vikes have been the top rivalry in the NFC. And Zimmer almost always has his team ready to play well in the playoffs, at least against the Saints

I think the case could be made that it is one of the top rivalries, but unfortunately, the Vikings haven't done there share to solidify it.
If in 2017 and last year we advance to a Super Bowl, or at least win one, people would be referring to Vikings / Saints like Colts / Patriots from the Manning Brady era.
Vikings have had too many QB's in the room however and haven't gotten across the finish line. If they had, I think many would have believed that the Saint's / Vikings games were the "Superbowl before the Superbowl".

Still a good rivalry, but the Vikings choking has prevented it from taking that next step.
Always exciting games however which the NFL likes for playoff football.

O-Line is completely questionable. Likely rookie on the line, maybe at LT.
Moving our weak left guard to right guard like that will cure the world.
I'm skeptical.

Biggest news is the new CB's. We lost both starters. Xavier Rhodes and Trae Waynes.
Although some would argue addition by subtraction.

Cook is on/off holding out for new contract. We like our #2. Fan thoughts seem to be to not spend big $$$ on Cook.
We'll see.
Welcome back VikesFan. Hope you and your family are well

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom