Jaguar escapes at Audobon Zoo, kills 6 animals (1 Viewer)

Are they going to fix the damn thing or use the cage as a tourist attraction? Ron Foreman knows how to make a quick buck.

I think they are reconsidering the whole 2mm chicken wire plan. Back to the drawing board. When you look at that thing the amazing thing is that it took one of them this long.

and even if it was almost enough to contain a jaguar, they now have a perception issue and will need something that looks like it will contain a whole heard of them.

Last edited:
this is another one of those "vicious" (i mean seriously, even a falcon could kill a cardinal) animal nfl names where the team hasn't lived up the name. i mean c'mon, when have the jacksonville jags actually been a threat. i mean, they had a better than their average season, but still, not really any more superior than the bengals, lions, panthers, cardinals, and lol 28-3 falcons., ok yeah, all of the above are better than the falcons.

Still want them to move to Mexico City and call themselves the Jaguar Warriors

Last edited:
Am I wrong for laughing my arse off at that article?

Am I wrong for laughing my arse off at that article?
Ix Chel, my late roommate in the Jaguar Jungle, tried to talk me out of it. “What are you doing, Valerio?” she said, sounding like my mother. “They bring us food every day! We don’t need to hunt!”

And where is Ix Chel now? Dead of kidney failure, having never tasted freedom. Or alpaca.

...Once I was free, it was game on. As I explained to Ix Chel, I wasn’t hunting. I was killing. And I must say — I liked it. I liked it a lot!
:LOL:

i wonder how dangerous it would be for a sloth to get loose, or even that huge rodent guinea pig looking thing.

they might overturn a few trash cans?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom