jaguars.com columnist on why the Saints are losing a home game (1 Viewer)

Still mad cause we beat them down last year i guess. His ears are still ringing from how loud it was, messing with his thoughts perhaps.........

Don't the Jaguars have trouble selling out games? And we've have two consecutive seasons of complete sellouts by season ticket holders? Maybe it's Jacksonville's burden that needs to be eased...
IIRC, the city of Jacksonville may be in danger of losing the jags if ticket sales don't pick up.

I guess being from Jacksonville, he is not familiar with what it is like for a team to sell out its entire season via season ticket sales. What an idiot!

some of you guys take things way too seriously...

you do realize the rest of the country sees new orleans as a poor, deprived city and that kind of thing is funny to the rest of the country....

trying to dispell that is tough when thugs get away with murder, city hall is practically stormed for trying to develop anything NOT a federal assistance housing project, graff, croneyism, corruption are headlines all too often.

Not that this is the reality but it's definitely the perception

but I don't mind losing this home game, If it wasn't for the NFL, Benson may pulled away with the Saints to S.A. or L.A.....

but I don't mind losing this home game, If it wasn't for the NFL, Benson may pulled away with the Saints to S.A. or L.A.....

Imagine the demand and money generated at the thought of a team with Reggie Bush on it relocating to L.A.

Money talks big time

Yeah. I'm sure the team that sells out games against the Falcons would have had a TERRIBLE time selling tickets for a game against LaDanian Tomlinson, Antonio Gates, Shawne Merriman, Antonio Cromartie, Luis Castillo, Phillip Rivers...

Didn't the Jaguars' assistant coach call our best receiver Goldston last year? Is there a large rock over the city of Jacksonville or something ? :hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom